More than 200 placer mines produced 41,000 ounces of gold with a value of $52 million. Approximately 120 active rock quarries, and sand and gravel operations throughout Alaska with at least $12 million in production value on state lands Export value of $1.8
· A fellow truck driver from days past invited me to join his crew in the Klondike Goldfields near Dawson City, Yukon Territory. Yukon is famous for gold, gold mining and now the TV series Gold Rush. After learning how to operate a 200 hoe, I fed the wash plant/sluice with the pay dirt until the end of the mining season.
Mining never took off until around 1870 when gold was found around the area of Juneau. Soon after that discovery gold was found in both the Fairbanks area and of course there was the world famous Nome gold rush. Today Alaska has the second most amount of
Gold Dredges in the North. Most people believe that gold mining in the Yukon and Alaska was primarily done with gold pans, or possibly sluice boxes. In fact, those methods were only used for testing streams, and in the early stages of mining in some areas such as the Klondike. Relatively little gold was recovered, and it wasn''t until the ...
As of Jun 18, 2021, the average annual pay for the Gold Mine jobs category in Alaska is $120,467 an year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $57.92 an hour. This is the equivalent of $2,317/week or $10,039/month. While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $362,953 and as low as $17,450 ...
51 gold mine jobs available in Alaska. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New gold mine careers in Alaska are added daily on SimplyHired . The low-stress way to find your next gold mine job opportunity is on SimplyHired. There are over
Posted: (13 days ago) 44 gold mining jobs available in Alaska. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New gold mining careers in Alaska are added daily on SimplyHired . The low-stress way to find your next gold mining job opportunity is
Nixon Fork in the interior of Alaska is an Alaska gold mine that annually produces 136,300 ounces of gold. This is a small underground mine, but generates revenues of over 4.8 million annually. 4.
Fortymile Gold Placers is a placer gold mining company located in the Yukon, in northern Canada. We operate as a registered partnership. The Fortymile River straddles the Yukon/Alaska border, with its headwaters in Alaska and its confluence with the Yukon River ...
· Eagle Gold will be the largest gold mine in the history of the Yukon. Eagle Gold will be Canada''s next producing gold mine. Eagle Gold boasts 2.5 million proven and probable ounces of gold, with an additional 1+ million ounces measured & indicated. Industry low …
· The economics on Victoria Gold''s project are some of the best in the Yukon, with a 24% IRR at $1,325 gold and a 52% IRR at $2,000 gold. Kinross …
Gold Panner Geology Technician. Nyac Mining Company. Anchorage, AK 99501 (South Addition area) From $6,700 a month. Easily apply. Responsive employer. Urgently hiring. Requires rapid paced panning ability to examine gold bearing sediments in an active placer gold mining operation. Gold panning: 2 years (Required).
· Mining companies and prospectors have mined gold in the area for more than 100 years, but not at this scale. The site itself is located in a large valley, surrounded by mountains.
Alaska Minerals Program - Alaska Bureau of Land Management. More serious miners can find forms for mining claims and mineral assessment here. Public Information Office - Alaska Deparment of Natural Resources. If you have a question about gold panning or placer mining that you haven''t been able to find the answer for, contact DNR''s Public ...
Klondike Gold Corp. is a Vancouver based gold exploration company advancing its -owned Klondike District Gold Project located at Dawson City, Yukon Territory, one of the top mining jurisdictions in the world. The Klondike District Gold Project targets gold associated with district scale orogenic faults along the 55-kilometer length of the ...
Welcome to HighGold Mining. HighGold Mining is a Canadian gold exploration company with highly prospective properties in Alaska and the Ontario Timmins Gold Camp. HighGold Mining is focused on two well-known North American gold mining environments; Alaska and Timmins, Ontario - to both establish and grow existing high-grade resources.
· Alaska Gold Mining Stocks The New Yukon Gold Rush Is On Written by Luke Burgess Posted November 13, 2009 Heart-pounding word of massive gold strikes in Alaska swept North America in the late 19th ...
· Victoria Gold Corp. is the operator of the Yukon-famous Eagle Gold Mine and the largest gold mine in the history of the Yukon territory.
Alaska still has plenty of gold waiting to be found. With the high price of gold, miners eagerly await the snow melt each summer for the chance to wet their gold pans in search of some nuggets. Gold mining in Alaska is a significant industry in the state, and many
In 1880, Joe Juneau and Richard Harris discovered placer gold. This led to the establishment of the Alaska Juneau Mining Company. The mining operations would continue in the Juneau area until 1944. The AJ Mine production peaked in the 1930''s, and 1941 was the last year that the mine saw a profit. 2.
Heavy Equipment Operator new. Minto Explorations. Minto, YT. $32 - $35 an hour. Be an effective communicator in English (verbal and written) at all levels, including keeping your cross-shift and other team members fully always informed. 5 days ago. Save job. Not interested. Report job.
1. All these gold claims for sale are on State of Alaska Land and can be legally transferd through title, by quick claim deed. 2. Their are DOT Maintained roads in the summer to with in 6 miles of most claims. From their you are normal aloud to cross to claims through on claim roads.
· NovaGold Resources is one of two international mining companies that have partnered to develop the proposed Donlin Gold mine, located in the Yukon -Kuskokwim Delta. In …
Alaska''s largest producing gold mine; poured 8 millionth ounce in 2019 Largest single property taxpayer in the Fairbanks North Star Borough Approximately 725 employees, plus 170 onsite contractors 2018 exploration program on newly acquired adjacent Gilmore
· Ever since word got around that gold had been discovered in the Yukon, those out of luck on the California Gold Rush headed up north in droves. Today, the town retains its 19th-century charm, with shops and bars inside the facades of vintage buildings.
Capstone Mining Corp.operates the Minto Mine (Cu) near Pelly Crossing. Alexco Resource Corp. operates silver mines at Elsa, north of Mayo. Yukon Zinc Corp.operates the Wolverine Mine (Zn-Cu-Pb), east of Ross River. The Yukon continues to produce about 60,000 ounces of placer gold per year from dozens of mines.
· The Tintina Gold Belt, which extends from British Columbia to Alaska, is underexplored in its central section spanning the Yukon Territory, including where it crosses the un-glaciated Dawson Range. The Tintina Gold Belt is a 1200 km long and 200 km wide arc, extending from the south corner of Alaska into the northern part of British Columbia.
Second Chance Gold Mines Inc. is dedicated to acquire, develop and operate to their full extent world-class Yukon gold claims and/or Yukon gold mines throughout Yukon Territory, Canada. We plan to be a major player and force in the Yukon gold market and utilize this position to create worthwhile opportunities for us and our present and future partners.
Gold mine is located at the confluence of Wounded Moose Creek and the Indian River. It is near the historic site of "Granville" on Dominion and Sulphur Creeks in the Yukon MOTIVATED SELLER!
· To date, the Salmon Gold program has funded five projects on three river systems: Fortymile and Gold Creek in Alaska, and Sulphur Creek in Yukon. On Sulphur Creek, Cheona funded the placer miner, Yukon Heliski, to do the restoration work.*. Resolve has 10 more projects slated for 2021 in Yukon, Alaska, and British Columbia.
· Gold-Mining Margins. Gold miners are also at the mercy of fluctuating gold prices. Prices can be radically different from when a mine initially commences development to when it pours its first ...
Yukon Mines For Sale. Located in Yukon, Canada. Proven Placer claim priced to sell. 2.21 Miles square is the siz …. Scribner creek has easy access, proven gold, and is well suited for mining. There are 6 cl …. Placer mine for Sale, Joint Venture, or lease.
Posted: (1 days ago) Posted: (8 days ago) Klondike Gold Corp. is a Vancouver based gold exploration company advancing its -owned Klondike District Gold Project located at Dawson City, Yukon Territory, one of the top mining jurisdictions in the world.
In 2015, 316 Mining opened a new cut where mining recovered 3,000 ounces of gold from upper gravels out of a 4,500 ounce projected resource. 316 Mining terminated the lease in May 2016. A gold-bearing stockpile remains, and testing in September 2016 determined appreciable gold remains in the lowest gravels within the "mined" cut.